If you are looking for healthy and shiny hair, Moroccan Argan oil is the natural hair treatment you need to add to your hair care routine. This oil can transform your hair from dull and thin to glossy and thick. Argan oil is an exceptional moisturiser, it is perfect for nourishing and hydrating the scalp and hair, soothing the frizz while adding lustre and shine to your locks.
This golden liquid makes the hair softer and more manageable while also improving its elasticity due to the fatty acids and vitamin E that argan oil has in abundance. It also revitalizes and restores hair hydration balance.
Thanks to its high content of supernutrients, Moroccan Argan oil neutralizes free radicals and other elements like heat and chemical colouring that damage the hair. It helps to prevent breakage and split ends and protects the hair against ultraviolet rays.
HERE IS HOW YOU CAN USE ARGAN OIL TO GET FABULOUS HAIR EVERYONE WILL ENVY YOU FOR:
Organic Moroccan Argan oil can be used both as a serum and as a hair treatment. For additional hydrating effects, argan oil can be added to homemade masks or to your shampoo and/or conditioner
ARGAN OIL CAN BE USED AS A HAIR MASK AND SCALP TREATMENT
- On your unwashed hair, massage 10 to 12 drops of Argan oil into your scalp for about 10 to 15 mins.
- Depending on your hair length, apply a generous amount on your hair to cover it from roots to ends.
- Cover your hair in foil and leave this hair mask overnight for a spa-like treatment.
- Wash your hair in the morning and style as usual.
- Repeat once a week for optimal results.
ARGAN OIL CAN BE USED AS HEAT PROTECTOR AND A SERUM
- Apply 1-2 drops of argan oil on damp hair using any heating tools to protect it against heat damage.
- After styling, add 2 to 3 drops of argan oil to your ends for a smooth finish
ARGAN OIL CAN BE ADDED TO YOUR SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER FOR A MOISTURIZING AND REPAIRING BOOST
If you opt for a more natural and easy way to get the most out of your hair care products, you can make your own Moroccan argan oil shampoo and conditioner.
- Under the shower, start by pouring the right amount of your regular shampoo into the palm of your hand.
- Add 2 drops of Moroccan argan oil.
- Apply the mix to your hair, massage and rinse as usual.
- Repeat this process every time your shampoo your hair to keep it hydrated and nourished.
You can use the same method for your hair conditioner to boost its moisturizing and repairing effects.
To reap all the benefits on your hair, we recommend you use 100% pure Organic Moroccan Argan oil.