Moroccan Argan oil is one of nature's best-kept beauty secrets. Its production process and the tremendous benefits on the skin and hair make Moroccan Argan oil one of the most expensive oils on earth. However, be aware that not all Moroccan Argan oils are created equal.
HERE ARE FEW IMPORTANT ELEMENTS TO CONSIDER WHEN BUYING YOUR ARGAN OIL TO AVOID BAD SURPRISES:
- Buy cosmetic grade Organic Argan oil. The label should say 100% Pure Argan Oil or 100% Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil from organic farming.
- Avoid smelly or deodorized Argan oil: high-quality Argan oil has a delicate, luxurious nutty smell. If your argan oil has a strong scent, it has probably gone rancid or extracted from kernels pre-digested by goats. Many brands put Argan oil through damaging heating and deodorization processes to cover predigested kernels' strong smell. Make sure your product is cold-pressed.
- The price: Argan oil is one of the most expensive oils in the world. The Argan tree is endemic to Morocco, and the Argan Forest is limited in space. It is a genuine curiosity of nature as it requires no cultivation. However, 100% Pure Moroccan Argan oil is hard to make, the kernels are selected manually by women, and the oil takes hours to extract.
- Argan oil should come in a dark container to protect it from the UV lights and to ensure better preservation of its properties over time.
- Argan oil should not feel sticky or watery on the skin. It should have a smooth and silky touch and should absorb rather quickly.
RB ORGANICS offers the finest quality of Moroccan Argan oil that respects all the above, made from specially selected superior Argan Kernels. Our liquid gold is cold-pressed and triple filtered. Elixir d'Argan 100% pure Moroccan Argan oil is a rich source of all essential fatty acids (Omega 3, 6, 9) and a powerful blend of antioxidants such as Vitamin E, CoQ10, melatonin, and polyphenols. It hydrates, nourish, protects and sooths the skin and hair. Get yours now!